The Temple Women's Ministry is always on the go
- Seeking Him & Serving Others!
- Halltown Assisted Living & White House Healthcare & Rehab Visitation- the third Thursday of each month. Richland Place & Caring Hearts Assisted Living Visitation- sponsored by the Women's Ministry visits each month on the fourth Tuesday. Get involved! You will surely receive a blessing.
- Various outings for women to have a time of fun and fellowship throughout the year including bowling, cupcake decorating, painting class and other exciting events. These will be placed on the calendar as they are scheduled so look back for details!
- Collecting shoe boxes filled with items for Samaritan's Purse at Christmas time is another way the women of Temple serve. These boxes go to children in underpriviledged countries so that they can receive a gift and we can share the gift of Jesus with them.
- Going on a Fall and Spring Retreat each year! This is a great time to get away as women and study the Word and Worship together!
There's much more to do and be involved in. Take time to CONNECT!